Workflow automation is what all business owners seek in order to keep up with this quickly changing and fast-paced world. Automation platforms are the first thing that comes to mind when speaking about digitized ways to optimize a business. So what is an automation platform?
An automation platform is a type of cloud-based software that is supposed to help businesses complete more tasks while reducing time and money spent on them. A wide range of automation platforms are available nowadays, and KonnectzIT is one of them. What makes it one of the most sought-after automation platforms today? KonnectzIT provides an excellent job of facilitating one’s working routine by means of creating workflow scenarios between 600+ apps.
How can KonnectzIT be used together with Parsio?
Thanks to the Parsio/KonnectzIT integration you can get your tasks accomplished in no time and create as many workflow connections as you want at a really moderate price and with the help of an intuitive drag-and-drop builder. Let’s zoom in on how it works and whom it may help.
What makes the KonnectzIT platform distinct from other similar integration platforms is its clear, transparent and intuitive visual builder that allows you to create your own automations (called Konnectz) in a few seconds.
The Parsio/KonnectzIT integration proposes a wide choice of triggers and actions to choose from.
In our example we chose to connect Parsio with Google Sheets:
Now every time a new document is parsed, the data will be automatically exported to the spreadsheet of your choice to the relevant columns. This Google Sheet can then be used for accounting and many other purposes. You will no longer need to retype the data manually from emails into the platforms of your choice, which will significantly economize your time and efforts thus helping you increase your revenues.
Among other examples of Parsio/KonnectzIT integration use cases we could mention:
- creating new leads in the Mailchimp CRM every time you get a new buyer on your marketplace
- informing your team about leads/customers via Slack every time you get another sale
- transferring parsed data customers leave with the help of web forms, to Zoho or any other CRM
- getting your invoices parsed and the data from them - transferred into your client database
- adding your expense details from parsed PDFs to Zoho accounting books to keep track of the expenses easily
- adding every new parsed AirBnB booking information from an email to Google Calendar
…and many more.
So what’s the point of using the KonnectzIT automation platform together with Parsio?
Connecting your favorite apps to each other via automation platforms provides you with a centralized access to core data together, which eventually allows you to continuously evolve and refine your business. In the end you will be able to:
- Save time and money
- Stay away from all sorts of human factor mistakes
- Optimize your workload
- Ensure quality, accuracy and reliability that are crucial when working with sensitive data
Connecting your favorite apps to each other via automation platforms provides you with a centralized access to core data together, which eventually allows you to continuously evolve and refine your business.
To find out more about what Parsio can offer, watch this quick 2 minutes video on how to get started.
Extract valuable data from emails and attachments