Become a Parsio Affiliate
Get paid to promote Parsio. Join our affiliate program and earn 25% recurring commissions for lifetime.Get Started
How it works
Join the program
Anyone can become an affiliate. Join the program by creating your unique affiliate link.
Create content and send visitors to Parsio using your unique link.
Earn 25% commission & enjoy your passive recurring income for lifetime.
✨ How much can I earn?
Here is how much you earn in 1 year if you refer 10 users on these
Basic (100 credits): $570
Standard (1 000 credits): $1 470
Plus (5 000 credits): $4 470
Premium (12 000 credits): $8 970
What is the Parsio Affiliate Program?
Our affiliate program allows you to earn money by promoting Parsio and referring new customers to us. You get an ongoing 25% commission of whatever we make with the affiliated users.
Who can participate in the program?
Anyone can become an affiliate. Our affiliates come from all industries. You will most likely be successful if you are a marketing consultant, agency, blogger, thought leader or a freelancer.
Can I run paid ads on my affiliate link?
Yes, but you have to follow the rules that are part of our Terms & Conditions. Affiliate users shall not use the keyword "Parsio" in ads, nowhere in an ad copy - title or body text. Affiliate users can’t use the keyword "Parsio" within online ad campaigns (including, without limitation, within metadata or search-based advertising such as Google Adwords) without prior written consent from Parsio.
Someone I referred did not use my affiliate link. Can you add the user to my affiliate account?
No, unfortunately, this isn’t possible. The new user must use your unique affiliate link when registering in order to be added to your affiliate account.
How to get paid? Is there a minimum payout?
No, there is no minimum payout! We send you your commission through a Wise transfer. Rewards are being paid out every month.
How long does the cookie last?
Visitors have 30 days to sign up for Parsio after clicking on your affiliate link.
Can I monitor my commissions?
Yes. You will always have access to your affiliate panel with advanced reports to monitor your progress, commissions and payouts.
Can I refer my own account?
No, you can't refer yourself.
Terms of Service
There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No "gotchas" here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. signing up for Parsio through your own affiliate link).
- Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Parsio commissions are paid:
- Monthly (usually on the 1st).
- Via Wise transfer. In order to receive payment, you must provide a valid Wise email address.
- There’s no minimum threshold.